YOU ARE COVERED:
1. Eligible Medical Expenses for treatment of injuries and illnesses resulting from an Act of Terrorism, up to the limit set forth in the Schedule of Benefits and Limits, provided all of the following conditions are met.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED unless you fulfill the following conditions:
1. The injury or illness does not result from the use of any biological, chemical, cyber, radioactive or nuclear agent, material, device or weapon;
2. You have no direct or indirect involvement in the Act of Terrorism;
3. The Act of Terrorism is not in a country or location where U.S. Department of State has issued a level 3 or level 4 travel advisory that has been in effect within the 6 months immediately prior to your date of arrival; and
4. You have not failed to depart a country or location within 10 days following the date a level 3 or level 4 travel advisory for that country or location is issued by the United States government.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED IF:
1. Loss, damage, cost or expense directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any of the following regardless of any other cause or event contributing concurrently or in any other sequence to the loss, damage, cost or expense:
a. War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to an uprising, military or usurped power;
b. The use of any biological, chemical, cyber, radioactive or nuclear agent, material, device or weapon; however, this exclusion shall not apply where you are exposed to nuclear radioactive and/or radioactive material for the purpose of medical treatment;
c. Any Act of Terrorism, not specifically covered above;
d. Coverage for loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever nature directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any action taken in controlling, preventing, suppressing or in any way relating to (a), (b) or (c) above; or
e. Expenses arise directly or indirectly from anything in the General Exclusions.